Working with Bryony at Clear Thought Consulting and Sonja at Valuable Content we developed the brand message. I developed concept designs which were presented to the client, and from this the final logo and icon were approved with the new strapline, “Secure your information, strengthen your business.”
I designed and produced the full set of brand guidelines which included:
- Ascentor logo usage, minimum sizes, favicon and social media icons.
- Primary and secondary colour palette
- Font use including substitute font (Chosen font used was Hero)
- Photography style with a full image library, based on the concept of ‘looking from above’
- Suggested image use within a design layout
- Graphic style, including text boxes, charts, graphs & diagrams and quotes
- An icon library based on the brand logo
- Suggested website design layout
- Stationery design including business cards, letterhead and compliment slips
- Word template layout designs for reports and case studies (Set up by CTS)
The final brand guideline document was presented as an A4 landscape PDF and used for the development of their new website and template documents.
Download a copy of the Ascentor Brand Guidelines 2011
Ascentor Case Study talk from Bryony & Sonja
Content for every step of a sale. Sonja Jefferson and Bryony Thomas present a case study featuring UK-based information risk consultants, Ascentor – showing that consistent high quality content marketing delivers sales results.